Search for a book, or scroll down for our suggestions
Mexican Home Cooking and Indian Recipes Cookbook: 2 Books In 1: How To Cook Homemade Indian And Mexican Recipes To Spice Up Your Dinners (Paperback)
In the first book, Mexican Food, you will meat dishes that instantly evoke strong spicy flavors, richness in taste and mouthwatering aromas.
While the basic ingredients for preparing Mexican recipes are easily available at the local grocery store, the contribute in terms of flavors and richness will be beyond your expectations.
The story of the Mexican food goes way back in history and after a brief overview, you will learn how the taste and flavors evolved over time and how the well knows recipes of nowadays became so famous and mainstream not only among Mexican people, but worldwide. Mexican style in the kitchen is more than a temporary fashion and it has been approached all over the globe for a long time now. You can find Mexican restaurant, both large chains and small cozy places from New York to London, Milan and Shangai.
In Mexican food for beginners Adele Tyler will teach you:
- How to prepare Mexican food
- How to get the right ingredients for amazing Mexican recipes
- Over 100 recipes cookbook for homemade Mexican food
- Recipes cookbook for breakfast, lunch, dinner and large parties
- Vegetarian Mexican meal prep cookbook
- All the best known recipes such as beef enchiladas, tamales, fish tacos, quesadillas, queso fundito, stuffed jalape os and gorditas
Mexican food is love for eating, for cooking and for sharing delicious meals with fiends and family.
In the second book, Indian Cookbook For Beginners, you will learn about spicy flavors. Delicious vegetarian courses, but also extremely juicy meats. Rice and naan. And more amazing recipes for your family meals.
Can the Indian recipes be executed at perfection at home? Yes they can. You only need a recipes book that includes old and new way of preparing Indian food, making sure to respect the tradition, but also reinvent the traditional dishes in a modern sustainable way with a twist in flavors and ingredients.
The book will explore over 100 recipes covering all day and all seasons, from breakfast to lunch, to dinner and family meals, without forgetting a dedicated section to vegetarian Indian meal prep for the most demanding and wise food enthusiasts.
In Indian Home Cooking by Adele Tyler you will learn:
- History of Indian food and its evolution during the last century
- Over 100 cookbook recipes for traditional and modern Indian dishes
- Vegetarian Indian recipes for responsible food consumption
- Meal ideas for lunch, dinner, snacks and mode with a spicy twist and real Indian flavors
If you want to test your skills with the Indian recipes, this cookbook is for you.
If you can't wait to start cooking and eating the most amazing dishes from two of the oldest and most respected food traditions around the world, this cookbook is just for you.Scroll up, click on buy it now and get your copy today