Search for a book, or scroll down for our suggestions
Korean Takeout Recipes: Recipes Inspired by Korean Takeout That You Can Make at Home (2022 Guide for Beginners) (Paperback)
Do you like Korean takeout?
Prepare original Korean takeaway meals at home and enjoy this delectable and wonderfully seasoned food
It's no surprise that Korean cuisine is now America's fastest emerging star on the culinary scene. It satisfies this generation's need for fresh, unusual, and intriguing culinary experiences.
Americans are no longer afraid to explore new tastes, spices, and textures. Korean food unquestionably provides all of these and more.
It is a varied and adaptable cuisine. There are also various non-dairy, gluten-free, and low-fat options for the health-conscious.
Korean cuisine incorporates a wide variety of cereals, legumes, vegetables, fish, meat, and fruit.
Dive into Korean food and learn that it is so much more than kimchi
Inside you'll discover:
- A brief history of Korean cuisine
- The ingredients, tools, and equipment used, as well as the cooking methods
- Delectable appetizers and side dishes such as the Fries with Gochujang Aioli and the Korean Pancakes with Green Onion
- Rejuvenating salad recipes such as the Sesame Crust Ahi Tuna Salad
- Satisfying soup recipes such as the Rice Cake Soup and the Kimchi Soup
- Tasty rice recipes such as the Korean Rice Rolls Delectable hot stone dishes like the Stone Bowl (Dolsot Bibimbap)
- Filling beef recipes like the Korean Beef Stew and the Beef Roll
- Satisfying chicken recipes like the Korean Fried Chicken and the Fire Chicken
- Traditional seafood dishes like Fishcake Stew and Fried Squid
- Flavorful vegetarian dishes like Vegetable Bibimbap and Korean Vegetable Curry
And Much Much More ....
What are you waiting for?
Scroll back up to the top right of this page and click the BUY NOW button for an instant download