Search for a book, or scroll down for our suggestions
Apple Watch 5 Manual: A Step by Step Beginner to Advanced User Guide to Master the iWatch Series 5 in 60 Minutes...With Illustrations. (Hardcover)
You spent a lot of money to get an Apple Watch 5, but you still don't know what to do to optimize its full potentials?
The fact is there are tons of loads of hot secrets to making the best use of your Apple Watch. But, how do you start, where do you start, and what's the easiest way to make your watch perform its most basic and advanced capabilities, you may ask? Well, then, you are just about to find out.
If you have no clue how to get started with your Apple Watch 5, or how to make the best use of the cool features of your smartwatch, or perhaps you want a simple step by step guideline to breeze through within seconds, without having to go through hundreds of pages of confusing tech jargons just to put your watch to use, then this book is for you.
At the end of this book, you will:
- Discover valid reasons why Apple Watch 5 is the best wearable smartwatch
- Discover how to set up and use the ECG app
- Discover a trick to use the ECG app in unsupported countries
- Discover how to add and listen to music
- Discover how to practice mindfulness using the Breath app
- Discover how to find directions using the compass and map app
- Uncover ways to extend your battery life
- Know how to set up your Apple Watch easily
- Know how to set up and use the workout and activity fitness feature
- Be able to pair your watch with your iPhone
- Be able to ensure your Apple Watch data is automatically backed up
- Be able to restore your existing and new Apple Watch from a backup
- Be able to setup and use Fall Detection and Emergency SOS
- Be able to prevent and eject water from your watch
- Be able to send and reply messages
- Be able to make phone calls from you watch
- Be able to transfer calls from your watch to your iPhone conveniently
- Be able to set up and remotely control your Tv
- Be able to set up and use your Voice Assistant, Siri
- Be able to resolve the common worst Apple Watch 5 problems
...and much more
If you really want to know how to max out your watch's features in simple steps, then don't overthink getting this book.