Search for a book, or scroll down for our suggestions
Summer Learning HeadStart, Grade 6 to 7: Fun Activities Plus Math, Reading, and Language Workbooks: Bridge to Success with Common Core Aligned Resourc (Paperback)
Why Lumos Summer Learning HeadStart Workbook?
The updated 2022 Summer Learning HeadStart(TM) workbook for kids moving from Grade 6 to 7 covers Math, Vocabulary, Reading & Writing to support fun at-home learning during the summer months.
- These fun & educational summer workbooks are designed to help school children beat the summer slide with curated summer activities
- It helps students retain and strengthen their Math and ELA skills, providing a bridge for academic success in the 7th grade
- This is the simplest yet most effective summer learning workbook
The 2022 Grade 6 to 7 summer workbook edition Stimulates creative thinking & nurture's growth mindset with
- Daily challenge rounds
- Educational games
- Fun summer activities
Recommended by Teachers, Trusted by Parents"I love the simplicity of this book. Attention spans are short when the weather is nice. The few questions each day are challenging enough to engage the brain & keep my daughter thinking. She likes it & does her best to answer completely & correctly. My daughter loves working hard to stay on top of things & what she doesn't understand is clearly explained in the back of the book"
- Jackie Richard
Grade 6 to 7 Summer Learning HeadStart Workbook:
This summer workbook offers cheerful activities & fun brain teasers to keep your child engaged and provides much-needed socio-emotional support. It also offers:
- Daily and weekly practice of sixth-grade Math & ELA skills
- 40+ ELA & 30+ Math standards
- Lessons with answer keys & explanations
- Fun and Useful Skill-Building Activities
- Practice for 15 mins/day
- Informative articles for students, parents, & educators
Online Learning Resources Unlocked Through Access Code:
Unlike a traditional printed book, these workbooks provide online access to hundreds of standards-aligned fun & engaging learning resources.
- Daily online challenge rounds to keep your child engaged & motivated
- Preview of seventh-grade Math & ELA learning standards
- Grade-appropriate Reading and Vocabulary Enrichment Activities
- A Summer Diary Tool to keep their writing skills sharp
- Participate and win gift cards worth $100 in the Lumos Summer Short Story Writing Competition
Conveniently access online resources, anywhere, anytime.
Benefits for Parents:
- Get access to your child's performance reports
- Assign practice questions & resources to your child
- Download, share reports & create resource kits for your child
Benefits for Teachers:
- Get complimentary access to Lumos StepUp(TM) Basic Account
- It supports up to 30 student accounts
- Assign practice & monitor progress
- Get access to actionable student performance reports
Summer Workbooks To Help Your Kids Bridge The Learning Gap
This Grade 6 to 7 workbook helps bridge the summer learning loss. It helps students review & retain what they learned during the academic year, enrich their knowledge and skills during summer break, and confidently start grade 7.
This summer learning study solution is ideal for self-paced at-home learning, Home Schooling, Summer Schools, Summer Learning Associations, District Summer Academies, Summer Tutoring, Summer Camps, & Summertime Learning Initiatives.
Lumos Learning Study Programs are trusted by 539,800+ Students, 76,400+ Teachers, 33,900+ Schools, & 100+ Libraries to improve student achievement on standardized tests.
With the Lumos Summer Learning HeadStart tedBook(TM) at your side, your child will be better prepared & confident to start the 2022-23 academic year.
Give Your Child The Best Summer Learning Workbook To Overcome The Summer Learning Loss.