Search for a book, or scroll down for our suggestions
Lonely Planet Georgia & the Carolinas 2 (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Georgia & the Carolinasis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take a thoughtful trip around Atlanta's Center for Civil & Human Rights, hike in the stunning Great Smoky Mountains National Park, admire Charleston's antebellum architecture and feast on low-country fare - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Georgia & the Carolinas and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Georgia & the Carolinas:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, religion, cuisine, politics
- Covers Atlanta, Savannah & Coastal Georgia, Charleston & South Carolina, Charlotte & the Triangle, Coastal North Carolina, North Carolina Mountains, Great Smoky Mountains National Park, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Georgia & the Carolinas is our most comprehensive guide to Georgia & the Carolinas, and is perfect for discovering both popular and offbeat experiences.
- Looking for just the highlights? Check out Pocket Charleston & Savannah, our handy-sized guide featuring the best sights and experiences for a short visit or weekend away.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's USAfor an in-depth look at all the country has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)