Search for a book, or scroll down for our suggestions
The Rise of the Micaiah Prophet: A Call to Purity in Prophetic Ministry (Paperback)
Realign for the next prophetic move of God
Throughout the past decade, prophetic ministry has been front and center in Christendom. The insatiable thirst for foreknowledge has created a vacuum that has been filled with many things. The urgency for direction and spiritual insight has created a demand for the emergence of new prophetic voices. We have seen a rise of true and authentic prophets but also an insurgence of false prophets.
During these times of extreme testing, we will begin to see the rise of a remnant of believers who bear the fruit of the Spirit, walk in love, and know who they are in Christ. Among that remnant of believers will be a powerful, mature, and uncompromised company of prophets who know the voice of their God. We will witness the rise of the Micaiah prophet.
The Rise of the Micaiah Prophet is designed to address the gray areas of the prophetic and the difference between what is true and what is false. You will learn to
- Distinguish between true prophets and false prophets
- Align the gifts of the Spirit with the fruit of the Spirit
- Define and discern divination and familiar spirits
- Gracefully move through the seven levels of prophetic training
- Value and prioritize character development above spiritual gifts
- Discern and obey the voice of God
- And so much more
We are living in the church's final hour. God's remnant is waking up. God's prophets are rising up.