Search for a book, or scroll down for our suggestions
iPad 7th Generation (Paperback)
An iPad can be so many things: an entertainment hub, a way to stay in touch with the world, a productivity tool, and many other things.
This book focuses on helping iPad users who are experienced in life-but not in technology. It's a perfect guide for all of model of iPad Tablets such as iPad 2, iPad 6th generation, iPad 7th generation), iPad 4th generation, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro 12.9-inch, iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 11-inch, iPad Air 3rd generation, iPad mini and many more model to be made with exclusive features.
In this friendly, easy-to-follow guide, you'll find out how to fire up any model of iPad, connect to the internet, and use applications to play games, watch movies, listen to music, chat via video, update your social accounts, read the news, or just about anything else you'd want to do.
Teach your iPad to answer your commands, Stay connected with email, internet, social apps, and video chat, Cue up music and movies, Find endless ways to let your iPad entertain you, and many more
In this book, you will find Step-by-step instructions including how to fix common iPad and other model problems in simple and clear terms.
In this book you will learn:
- Screen splitting of your iPad device
- How to extends iPad's battery strength
- Personalizing the feel and look of your iPad
- How to use iCloud to restore and share your photos and other essential data online
- Secret features unravelled in the original manual
- How to activate used iPad and others
- How to fix slow iPad problems yourself
- How to use Siri's voice commands to control your iPad and for other exclusive things you never would have imagined.
- How to fix iPad that won't charge or power ON
- How to troubleshoot common iPad problems
...and many more.
If you're anywhere from age 14 to 100 and want to find accessible guidance on making the most of your iPad, you're in good hands