Search for a book, or scroll down for our suggestions
A Seniors Guide to the iPhone SE (3rd Generation): Getting Started with the the 2022 iPhone SE (Running iOS 15) (Paperback)
Learn how to use the 2022 iPhone SE
Do you feel like there's a lot on your phone that you don't know how to work? This book is going to help you out. It will teach you about all the features you need to know.
I'm sure you've seen all the high-end iPhones; they pack a lot into a little package, don't they? But for casual phone users, all those powerful features might not be important to you. If that's true, then you've probably got or are tempted to get the iPhone SE.
Just because it's cheaper doesn't mean it's not a powerful phone. There's a lot packed inside of it. If you want to get the most out of the little budget phone, then read on This book will walk you through things like:
- What's new to iOS 15
- How to add widgets to your Home screen
- Organizing apps with the App Library
- Buying, removing, rearranging, updating apps
- Taking, editing, organizing and sharing photos
- Apple Services (Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Card, iCloud, and Fitness+)
- Using Siri
- Using pre-installed apps like Notes, Calendar, Reminders, and more
- Making phone calls and sending messages
- And much, much more
Are you ready to start enjoying your new iPhone? Then let's get started
Note: this guide is based off the second generation iPhone SE released in 2022. This guide is not endorsed by Apple, Inc., and should be considered unofficial.