Search for a book, or scroll down for our suggestions
AP Computer Science A Premium, 2024: 6 Practice Tests + Comprehensive Review + Online Practice (Barron's AP Prep) (Paperback)
Barron’s AP Computer Science A Premium, 2024 includes in‑depth content review and practice. It’s the only book you’ll need to be prepared for exam day.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barron’s‑‑all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day‑‑it’s like having a trusted tutor by your side
- Sharpen your test‑taking skills with 6 full‑length practice tests–3 in the book, including a diagnostic test to target your studying, and 3 more online–plus detailed answer explanations for all questions
- Strengthen your knowledge with in‑depth review covering all units on the AP Computer Science A exam
- Reinforce your learning with dozens of clear examples and a series of multiple‑choice practice questions at the end of each review chapter
- Learn the key techniques and methods of modern programming with a chapter devoted to the Java language features you need to know for test day
- Continue your practice with 3 full‑length practice tests on Barron’s Online Learning Hub
- Simulate the exam experience with a timed test option
- Deepen your understanding with detailed answer explanations and expert advice
- Gain confidence with scoring to check your learning progress
Roselyn Teukolsky, M.S. (Ithaca, New York) has been teaching programming and computer science since 1980 and served as a Reader for AP Computer Science for several years. She has published articles in The Mathematics Teacher and in the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics Yearbook, and she has received several awards and honors, including the Edyth May Sliffe Award for Distinguished Mathematics Teaching and the Alfred Kalfus Distinguished Coach Award from the New York State Math League.
About the Publisher
Many great things begin with a tiny spark, and for Manuel H. Barron that spark came from a mimeograph machine in the basement of his Brooklyn, NY, bookstore in the late 1930s. People from the community asked Mr. Barron for books to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
Now, more than 80 years later, Barron’s continues to help millions of learners worldwide prepare for their next steps. With offerings from pre-college prep to world language guides and professional certification exams, Barron’s wants to be part of your success story no matter what learning path you’re on. You can trust Barron’s to provide exceptional products created only by top experts with years of experience in education. From generation to generation, our mission remains the same: Learn, grow, and succeed with Barron’s throughout your life-long learning journey.