Search for a book, or scroll down for our suggestions
The Way of the Wall Street Warrior: Conquer the Corporate Game Using Tips, Tricks, and Smartcuts (Hardcover)
A Wall Street Insider's Guide to getting ahead in any highly competitive industry
"Dave learned how to win in investment banking the hard way. Now he is able to share tools that make it easier for budding bankers and other professionals to succeed."
--Frank Baxter, Former CEO of Jefferies and U.S. Ambassador to Uruguay
"A must-read for anyone starting their career in Corporate America. Dave's book shares witty and valuable insights that would take a lifetime to learn otherwise. I highly recommend that anyone interested in advancing their career read this book."
--Harry Nelis, Partner of Accel and former Goldman Sachs banker
In The Way of the Wall Street Warrior, 25-year veteran investment banker and finance professional, Dave Liu, delivers a humorous and irreverent insider's guide to thriving on Wall Street or Main Street. Liu offers hilarious and insightful advice on everything from landing an interview to self-promotion to getting paid.
In this book, you'll discover:
- How to get that job you always wanted
- Why career longevity and "success" comes from doing the least amount of work for the most pay
- How mastering cognitive biases and understanding human nature can help you win the rat race
- How to make people think you're the smartest person in the room without actually being the smartest person in the room
- How to make sure you do everything in your power to get paid well (or at least not get screwed too badly)
- How to turn any weakness or liability into an asset to further your career