Search for a book, or scroll down for our suggestions
Certified Nurse Educator (Cne(r)/Cne(r)N) Review, Fourth Edition (Paperback)
Note to Readers: Publisher does not guarantee quality or access to any included digital components if book is purchased through a third-party seller.
Includes 6 months' free ExamPrepConnect digital access with print purchase
The fourth edition of Certified Nurse Educator (CNE(R)/CNE(R)n) Review is designed to help you prepare for the National League for Nursing (NLN) certification exams. Designed for use by both novice and expert nurse educators, this comprehensive study aid with practice Q&A features a systematic approach to exam preparation and incorporates all key competencies and essential knowledge areas. The fourth edition has been updated to closely reflect the latest exam blueprints as well as current practices and an in-depth focus on the nurse educator shortage; competency-based education; technological teaching―learning tools, such as virtual simulation; and multigenerational learners. Case studies, critical-thinking questions, evidence-based teaching practice boxes, and teaching gems are also featured. Each chapter covers everything you need to know to pass the exam and includes end-of-chapter questions to check your knowledge. The review concludes with a full-length practice test to get you ready for exam day. With 300 practice questions, detailed review content and answer rationales, and access to ExamPrepConnect, this study aid empowers you with the tools and materials to study your way and the confidence to pass the first time, guaranteed Know that you're ready. Know that you'll pass with Springer Publishing Exam Prep.
- Includes review for the new Academic Novice Nurse Educator (CNE(R)n) exam
- Reflects the latest NLN CNE(R)/CNE(R)n exam blueprints
- Provides a comprehensive yet concise review of essential knowledge for both exams
- Features case studies and critical-thinking questions to showcase practical applications of nurse educator topics.
- Provides Evidence-Based Teaching Practice Boxes and "Teaching Gems" from practice experts to reinforce key concepts.
- Includes end-of-chapter Q&A and a full practice test with detailed rationales
- Boosts your confidence with a 100% pass guarantee
- Offers on-the-go digital access with ExamPrepConnect
ExamPrepConnect―the digital study platform that guides you confidently through your exam prep journey. With this score-boosting study tool, you can:
- Review all the high-quality content from the book
- Get organized by using the personalized study plan based on your exam date
- Study by topic to identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Strengthen your knowledge with 300 practice questions and detailed answer rationales
- Prepare for exam day with a full 150 question timed practice test
- Connect and chat with fellow nurse educator test takers using the discussion board
- Play games to make studying fun
See access code details inside the book.
CNE(R) and CNE(R)n are registered service marks of the National League for Nursing (NLN). NLN does not sponsor or endorse this resource, nor does it have a proprietary relationship with Springer Publishing.